Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Hugs Challenge

Our challenge at theme The Sisterhood of Crafters is HUGS! 
As soon as I saw the 'hugs' theme I knew right off what I would
use for it.  A long while back I had purchased the
Waffle Flower Intertwined Bear Hugs die.  This is such a cute die
that can be made in so many different ways!
I have to say though that is was a pretty easy die to use,
All pieces you see are part of the die set.
I inked up the bears a bit and the top part of the card base.


This is the inside of the card, the sentiment is also from
Waffle Flower, Mini SentimentsIt is stamped just behind
the bear, allowing a nice space to write a message below it.


Come on over to The Sisterhood of Crafters and give us YOUR 'HUGS'!

Entering the following challenges:
Simon Says .... ATG


4 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG what a sweet die set! PERFECT!! Your coloring is perfect! You certainly nailed the theme! Well done my friend! BIG HUGS!!

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card. Anesha

Tee said...

Gorgeous card! Love the adorable bears hugging, so cute.

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, these bears are adorable! Such a cute card, Diane!