Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Shapes

Hello friends, today is the start of a new challenge theme at
Double D and it is SHAPES.
Use a rectangle, circle, oval square, I think you get the idea!
We have a mood board for inspiration.

I had a partial die cut left from a cut apart Waffle Flower Postage die
and used that for my focal point.  From the same WF die set, I cut
postage squares and triangles from scraps of papers
and arranged a few on the postage die along with the stamped
birthday sentiment from Stampendous.
I added a few stitched strips along the bottom using a die
Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Strips die.


Come on over and have some challenge fun with us at Double D!!


8 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Love the bright cheerful theme of this beauty! I also used those dies, great minds and all....wink, wink!

Darlene said...

What an awesome card and beautiful way to use up some scraps! Well done ... beautiful postage stamp inspiration!

Vicki said...

Such a happy, delightful card! I love the collage of pretty colors and different shapes.

Barbara said...

Squares, rectangles, scraps of paper and fun sentiments! This sure made a great card. I love the small details and your color choice.

Birgit said...

What a great idea using the postal die to make this fun card! The pastel colors and fun shapes make for a sweet, sweet card.

Judy Woodland said...

I just LOVE this card. All those shapes with the fabulous edges, it's amazing. I think I'll pin, it's just WONDERFUL!!!

Carol L said...

This would make a perfect card for a quilter with all of those colorful fun shapes! Creative crafting at it's finest :)

Leslie Miller said...

What a cute and creative use of shapes and the postage die! I don't know how you keep up with everything, but I'm sure looking forward to getting back to more crafting!