Sunday, August 18, 2024

Peace On Earth Challenge #70

A new Peace On Earth Christmas challenge starts today
and we have  wintery fun inspiration board for you,
but we are an anything goes challenge as long  as it is
Christmas themed! 

The top left corner inspired me with the snowy pine.
I once again used my Penny Black Masterpiece Winter Dream panel for my card.
I added lots or pretty snowy glitter, wish you could see it in person as
it is very sparkle-y and pretty, not at all like the photo shows!

I framed the print with Hero Arts 'wood' frame and added a glittered snowflake.

We would love to have you join us at Peace On Earth
for our challenge and take a peek at the beautiful creations
from the design teams!!

7 comments:

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Wow such a wintery feel, the snow looks realistic on the branches - beautiful xx

Lia said...

What a great winterscene!
Lia xx

Darlene said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL winter scene and I love how you've framed it! The sparkly snowflake is the perfect finishing touch! Beautifully done my friend!!

Susan said...

What a gorgeous winter scene, Diane! I love the addition of the snowy glitter and the way you framed it.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Such a beautiful snowy scene. I like the frame you put around it as well. Great card.

Carol L said...

This is so peaceful and serene and I love how you framed it all with a little snowflake embellishment. Simply beautiful!

Julia Aston said...

what a beautiful snowy scene with that lovely birch in the foreground! Julia xx