Thursday, August 1, 2024

Word Power #8

Hello friends, today brings us to a new monthly challenge
at Word Power where your sentiment is the focal point on
your card!
I think my BIG thank you does the trick on this card
as you certainly can't miss the message on this one!
I used a NBUS TH Alterations Distressed Frame EB folder for my
backdrop and an also NBUS flower SU die cut with
the pretty paper from Dress My Craft Hydrangea Lawns.
The butterfly is Cheapo Dies.


Come on over to Word Power and have some fun with us!!

3 comments:

Carol L said...

That's a wonderful thank-you card with that big, bold sentiment and tiny butterfly to match. Very pretty card!

Darlene said...

Beautiful design for your thank you card! And, the butterfly is a sweet touch!

Lisa said...

Wonderful large die cut thank you. It is great for a quick card when you need to send thanks to a friend.