Saturday, August 24, 2024

Leaves Challenge

Hello friends, hard to believe we are nearing the end of August 
already, it saddens me to think the cold weather will be upon us before
we know it!  It also brings us to a new challenge at
Can You Handle The Pressure
where our challenge is all about embossing folders,
an embossing folder is required to enter out challenge!
We have an OPTIONAL theme of LEAVES.

I pulled out a new 3D folder I purchased from Simon Says
Leafy Greens, it also comes with it's own leaf die
to add even more fun texture which I placed
on a Tutti Designs stitched circle along with
a sentiment from The Ton.



This card has gone to a friend that sent me a wonderful surprise
in the mail to thank her for her kindness, I hope she likes it!

I also made a second card for another friend that was kind
enough to send us some awesome prizes for some of
our prize challenges.  You know who you are and
THANK YOU
so very much!!


I think I am also going to make more of these but turn them into sympathy cards!

Come on over to Can You Handle The Pressure,
get out those neglected embossing folders and have some fun with us!


5 comments:

Carol L said...

What a gorgeous design with those fabulous green colors and leaves. This embossed beauty has a serious WOW factor!

aussie aNNie said...

What a beautiful card design! Gorgeous colours too and awesome way to use the embossing folder. xx

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, those leaves are very 3D! I love your designs. So simple yet perfect!

Darlene said...

I was sure I left you a comment on this GORGEOUS card! The green color is so bold & beautiful! Perfect design ... love it!!

Judy Woodland said...

So, so pretty. This card is simple but it's really stunning. That green is luscious.