Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Kards For Kids

Hello friends, at The Sisterhood of Crafters our challenge theme is
Kards For Kids!
Having as many grands and greats as I do, 
I certainly can use all the kids cards I can make, seems I can't keep up.

I purchased this fun and unique unicorn stamp/die set from
Pink Fresh Studios LAST year and finally pulled it out to use.
It comes with all the stamps and dies you have seen me use here
plus many more to choose from.
I know the perfect little girl that will receive this card
for her birthday this year. I think I'll make a few more of these
to keep in my stash!!



The 'sistah's' and I would love to see your kids cards over at
The Sisterhood, so come on over and join us!

Entering the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday .... Add A Sentiment
Send A Smile 4 Kids .... Birthday


6 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh WOW ... this is so so cute and love all the added sparkle! Fabulous card and don't blame you for making a couple extra for your stash! Well done my friend!

Carol L said...

Oh my goodness, this is beyond cute! I love all those darling unicorn elements and fun colors too. Adorable with a capital A!

Lia said...

Wow, this is so original and cute. Supercard!
Lia xx

Celeste Goff said...

Seriously! How cute is this? Thank you for sharing this adorable unicorn creation with us at SAS4Kids!

Jennifer Reece said...

Such a sweet card! Thank you for playing along with us at SAS4Kids!

Sybrina K said...

Hi Diane, This unicorn is just darling! I love this unique design and your color choices are perfect. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Send s Smile 4 Kids!