Friday, August 16, 2024

Two Old Bats Reminder August 2024

 We are halfway through our challenge at Two Old Bats
and have a fun mood board for inspiration!

I let all the fun orange pumpkins inspire me
and used a paper from one of my favorite Halloween paper packs
Spooktacular Fun by Brutus Monroe.
Everything else you see on this card was just waiting to be used.  I had die cut
a bunch of bats from Prickley Pear and the pumpkin is one I had finished for 
another project but ended up not using, the same with the black tag and sentiment.


You still have a couple of weeks to join in with our year round
Halloween fun at Two Old Bats, hope to see YOU there!

3 comments:

Darlene said...

What a clever creation! Love how you've put a scene inside the pumpkin! Fabulous background paper and photo staging too! You go girl!!

Fran Wing said...

Diane, I'm going to accuse you of creating this month's mood board just so you could use that background paper - it's perfect! This is a great card.
Xoxo, Fran

Mary M said...

Love how you paired the pumpkin tag w/that dark color background.