Thursday, August 15, 2024

Beautiful Blossoms August Challenge

 Hello friends, it is once again time for a new challenge at
Beautiful Blossoms and we have a mood board for inspiration!

I had a lot/bunch of already pre-made flowers and thought I would pull some
out in the colors of the mood board, I think I hit on all the colors pretty well
except the blush/mauve color, I kept my card mostly in the fall color tones. 
 Most of these flowers are from
Spellbinders Bold Blooms, one summer evening I spent creating as many flowers
as I could out of my many scraps and inks.  Needless to say I have an entire
container of pretty blooms to use whenever I need them, a few are also
Concord & 9th and Pretty Pink Posh!.
I embossed a dotted background with a 3D WeR Memory Keepers folder
no room for a sentiment so it will have to go inside!




Come on over to Beautiful Blossoms and have some 'floral' fun with us!!

Entering the following challenges:
Snippets Playground ....Paper Scraps
Word Art Wednesday .... ATG
Elliebelle's Crafty Wednesday .... ATG
[Pin]spirational .... Die Cuts
A Cut Above #2....ATG
Inspiration Station ... Inspired by all those fun hot colors!



14 comments:

Carol L said...

Oh my goodness, what a fabulous arrangement of pretty fall flowers you've created on this card! It's truly a work of art!

Donna Walls said...

This is just a gorgeous, colorful and cheerful card! I love all the textures and dimension. Thanks for another fabulous design for The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
Donna xx

Vicki said...

This is so gorgeous, Diane! What a beautiful bouquet of colors and flowers. Planning ahead by inking and die cutting is a great idea. Wonderful use of scraps too. Thanks for sharing at A Cut Above's August Challenge.

Di said...

WOW Diane! What a stunning card - the colours really are breathtaking. I do so love how you used a load of snippets as well.

Hugs
Di xx

Sarn said...

Absolutely blooming beautiful card. LOVE it.

Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later. xxx

Donna Walls said...

Popping back in Diane to say Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge. We hope you'll share more lovely cards soon.
Donna xx
Inspiration Station Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Karen Letchworth said...

What a truly stunning card, Diane. Beautiful colors and design. Thanks SO much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

Birgit said...

This is absolutely stunning Diane! What gorgeous rich colors for your floral spray. I adore the polka dotted background as well. A fantastic use of those dies. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at A Cut Above, I hope we see you back again soon!
Guest designer for A Cut Above

Conniecrafter said...

Wow your flowers are just gorgeous, so love these colors!

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! You always blow me away with the Spellbinders flowers! Gorgeous!

Ellibelle said...

So many wonderful flowers in all these pretty colors!
Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Stamp The Fun Up! with Scrappy said...

Absolutely love it! Thanks for playing along with Inspiration Station!

lichazul said...

This dies are genial, absoluty gorgeous 💐☺️ happy day

Mary Marsh said...

This is such a beautiful card. I love the bold and bright flowers.