Saturday, August 3, 2024

So Much To Sea & Coastal Vibes

 Hello friends, at our new challenge
Love Those Pretty Papers
we have an optional theme of SUMMERTIME
but you can also create Anything Goes as long as
you have made your pretty papers your focus!

For my Summertime theme I have created
this fun summertime card using paper from a pack of Carta Bella
paper that was included in a huge surprise sale pack from Echo Park.
It is Bon Voyage and I wasn't sure I would ever use it as it just wasn't my thing!
I kept it though and it came in handy for my card. 
I had also received from scrapbookdotcom a FREE
49 and Market Summer Porch Chipboard package and that is where my
lighthouse and sentiments (Summer, so much to sea) came from.

For my Anything Goes option, I have created another summer card
since I have lots of summer papers I thought "why not"!
This fun paper was from LDRS You Are My Sunshine pack
and I once again used a 49 and Market chipboard piece for the
'coastal vibes' sentiment and a fun crab from Spellbinders Crabby die.
I thought the paper was super fun for another summer card.

Hope to see you at our 2nd debut of
Love Those Pretty Papers!

1 comment:

EmmaT said...

Fabulous cards and papers, its a great new challenge to get us using all those paper pads we've kept for years and years and years:-)