Saturday, September 12, 2026

Cloudy Day

At Can You Handle The Pressure our OPTIONAL theme is
 Cloudy Day
but you can create anything as long as you have used an
embossing folder, after all, that is what our challenge is all about.

I used a couple fun things for this card,
a Simon Says EB folder Heart Showers.  This folder also comes with the
cloud  dies, so CUTE!!
The stamp set is from Colorado Craft Get Together.
The heart balloons are some I picked up at a craft store a few years back,
I am slowly using them up.

We would love to have you come and join in our embossing folder
fun at Can You Handle The Pressure!

3 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG this is so so cute ... how creative! Well done my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

What a cute embossing folder that fills the sky with hearts! I love that you made the sky pink with white clouds, and those heart balloons are just perfect with it. Love that CCC bunny, too. I still have several CCC stamps yet to see color, tsk.

Melanie Hungerford said...

What a darling card, love the shower of hearts!