It's challenge time at Double D and we are asking to see PINK
as our theme is Pretty In Pink
with a PINK mood board for inspiration !
I had something totally different planned for MY pink card
but then received these Katy Sue 3D kits purchased with an Amazon
but then received these Katy Sue 3D kits purchased with an Amazon
gift card I had received. These are part of a 3D wedding set that you receive
2 each of three different designs. When my grandson got married my relatives
all but cleaned me out of wedding cards, so I have slowly been trying
to replace them.
2 each of three different designs. When my grandson got married my relatives
all but cleaned me out of wedding cards, so I have slowly been trying
to replace them.
3D effect
Make sure to stop by Double D and see all the beautiful "PINKS" from the DT!

No comments:
Post a Comment