Today our new challenge starts at Double D and the theme is
Vase or Pitcher.
We have a pretty mood board for inspiration plus the DT girls have
gorgeous inspiration too so make sure to check it out!
for it I gave up and went with this OLD Inky Antics 'Daisy Bouquets' stamp.
Yes, it's September and yes, I used Spring flowers, but it was what I had and
it fit the theme perfectly so here we are!
I stamped with Lisa Horton Cloud Nine Solid Black ink (my favorite)
then colored in with Copic's and Olo's . Hard to see but I used a silver
metallic pen around the rim and added some silver half pearls.
The sentiment is one from Katy Sue Designs.
The plaid paper is Lawn Fawn Favorite Flannel.
it fit the theme perfectly so here we are!
I stamped with Lisa Horton Cloud Nine Solid Black ink (my favorite)
then colored in with Copic's and Olo's . Hard to see but I used a silver
metallic pen around the rim and added some silver half pearls.
The sentiment is one from Katy Sue Designs.
The plaid paper is Lawn Fawn Favorite Flannel.
We would love to see your vase or pitcher of flowers at Double D!
4 comments:
I loved this challenge and your card is spot on for it. The background plaid is a fantastic start for the oval with your vase and the artsy flowers.
BEAUTIFUL!! Love that gorgeous blue plaid background! And of course that pretty image (I have that stamp lol). Well done my friend!
Delightful spring bouquet in this vase. The water color look makes them especially eye catching. Love the oval matting and plaid background paper. Sweet design!
This is so sweet and lovely! I adore that beautiful plaid background and the pretty colored images--that little scallop detail is darlin'
Post a Comment