Sunday, September 6, 2026

Happy Holidays

Hello Peace On Earth fans , our year is fast-ly winding down
and if you have been joining in our challenges for most of
the year then you should have a pretty good supply of
Christmas cards, but we are not done yet.
For inspiration we have the pretty mood board below
but you can create anything Christmas!

This board inspired me to use for the first time an angel die (Angelic Sentiments) I 
purchased in 2024 from Papertrey Ink and have yet to use, I did die cut a few angels from it
but never made them into a card!  I started out by embossing a background
for my angel with a TH Alterations EB folder on cream card stock.
I used Spellbinders Essentials Arches, layered for my angel's final background.
I also die cut a piece of holly and added a sentiment from The Ton.

We would love to see you over at Peace On Earth!

No comments: