Tuesday, September 1, 2026

So Grateful

It is our first FALL Season this year at The Four Seasons and we have
a pretty and fun FALL mood board for inspiration! 


I did let the mood board inspire me with it's colors, sunflowers and pumpkins.
I have had this card front panel cut and waiting to be used for well over a
year now and it matched this board so much I decided it was time.
The panel (paper) is from The Four Seasons Autumn P13 paper pad,
you should see the back side, it is just as gorgeous!
Sometimes you just have to feature your pretty papers
as they make wonderful cards, too!
I stamped my sentiment from Sparkle N Sprinkle's Basket of Hope stamp set.
Even though it is pretty CAS, I decided to add a wax cord at the top.
The card base is a last piece of card stock in that color from Stampin' Up.


Come and have some 'fall fun' with us at The Four Seasons!


No comments: