Thursday, September 3, 2026

Love You Lots

 New month, new challenge at Triple B and we certainly have a beautiful
inspiration board, but you can create anything as long as it has
blooms~butterflies~birds, one, two or all three.


Yellow happens to be my favorite color, it's such a happy, cheerful color.
While searching through my stamps for a different DT project
I saw this cute and never been used before Whimsy Duck Couple stamp
and thought it would be perfect for my 'yellow' card.
I had the fun stenciled background all done and waiting to be used
from Pink Fresh Studio Swirl Background.  I thought it worked well with the
whimsical ducks!  I stamped the image with Lisa Horton's Cloud Nine black ink
on a Tutti Designs Nested Dotted Rectangle.  The image was colored in with various
brands of alcohol markers.  The sentiment is Lawn Fawn.


We would love to have you join us at Triple B!!


No comments: