Halloween is just around the corner and we celebrate at
Two Old Bats year round with our fun challenge!
We have an OPTIONAL fun mood board for inspiration and plenty more
inspiration from the team as well, you should go at check them out
and get inspired yourself!
I let those spooky fun witches inspire me, that and the Sizzix Witchcraft die
I purchased on sale last year from Simon Says Stamps.
This is a great die as no fussing around with it! The background paper is
I purchased on sale last year from Simon Says Stamps.
This is a great die as no fussing around with it! The background paper is
Crafters Companion vintage Halloween. I slightly popped the kitty up
on the witches back.
on the witches back.
I hope I have inspired YOU to come on over to Two Old Bats
and have some spooky fun with us!

No comments:
Post a Comment