Hello friends, I am guest designing this month at the very fun challenge at
I Spy With My Little Eye
with the theme of TEXT.
I created my card with some fun fall background text from an OLD
and I do mean old paper from Pebbles (2016).
It may be old, but it worked perfect for my Cottage Cutz Acorn Owl.
I used several different colors of TH Distress inks to color my owl,
all pieces were die cut from an ivory/cream card stock scrap!
The sentiment (cut three times and stacked) is a die from
Karen Burniston Word Set 7 - Autumn.
I also used a Waffle Flower Lacy Layers 2 to cut the text background.
I want to thank Ellie for having me a guest designer this month and
certainly hope YOU will come and join the fun challenge too!
certainly hope YOU will come and join the fun challenge too!
No comments:
Post a Comment