Friday, May 15, 2015

Congrats To Dies R Us

This is my post at Dies R Us challenge blog today!

Dies R Us is celebrating their first anniversary.
Just by entering the challenge which is "Anniversaries"
you could be one of FIVE lucky winners to win 
a $10 gift certificate to spend at the store.....
hurry and enter...hope to "see" you there!!


 For my card I used a gorgeous detailed die 
which I cut from a glittered designer paper!
I adhered it to a glossy card stock base with Scor-tape.

I wanted very tiny butterflies that were layered
which I cut apart to get the tiny butterflies you see.
Just a couple of quick snips is all it takes!


I went with some very easy and quick flowers using

I stamped my OLD 2010 SU sentiment with Versamark
and used Sparkle N Sprinkle Black Fine Detail EB powder.
A few gems were added and I was done!


Head on over to the Dies R Us challenge blog and see
what my teammates have to inspire you.
Don't forget to visit the regular Dies R Us blog
for daily inspiration as well!!

Entering the following challenges:
613 Create .... ATG/Celebrate
Fan-Tastic Tuesday ....ATG Twist/add Flowers
Retro Rubber Stamps .... May Flowers

9 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous!! love your choice of colours and the pom pom flowers...

Darlene said...

This card is AMAZING! Love the color palette and those homemade flowers ... AWESOME!!! You are on an amazing roll my friend! Keep 'em coming!

Unknown said...

STUNNING! So much lovely detail. And I recognized that old SU sentiment. I still have it in my stash. Thanks so much for including Retro Rubber in your stamping fun this week. Hope to see you return often!

~ginny said...

Using that die on glitter paper is really fun - and the addition of those double layered butterflies is a perfect touch. Love that the butterflies and pom-poms are from the same paper[?] I think! So pleased you are sharing your project & creativity at 613 Ave C!
~ginny,
DT for 613 Ave Create – [ ATG / Celebrate]
Owner: RubberMAD at [GettyCollection.com]

Neva Cole said...

Lovely colors and details that make this amazing card! Thank you for joining us at Retro Rubber this week.

Debbie Mageed said...

Beautiful!! I love your colors, and the flowers are so unique! Truly inspiring! Thank you for playing along with Retro Rubber and hope you will play again soon.

Jane Knudsen said...

Love this card! The colors are perfect and those fringy flowers are way cool! I am glad you joined us at Retro Rubber!

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous card great flowers and ty for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday this week very good luck Judith DT x

Christine Traversa said...

Such lovely detail! Thanks for doing the challenge!