Friday, May 15, 2015

Paris In The Springtime

Hi All,
I am the hostess at Fussy and Fancy this week...
my first time hosting there and I was/am a bit nervous..lol!

I chose a color challenge of lavender and yellow
using the photo below for inspiration!



Our sponsors for this challenge are
and

I made a fun "Paris In The Springtime" card.
The background embossing folder I just love.
It is by Sue Wilson.


 I cut an Eiffel Tower on my Cricut and decorated it with
flowers from my stash.
I am known to buy "junk" jewelry from garage sales
and cut them apart for my cards.
The yellow flower and the gem you see are both from old earrings.


I have some honeycomb papers I bought a few years ago,
so drug them out and added a circle one for fun!


The Fussy and Fancy girls have GORGEOUS projects to inspire you
so, why not head on over and take a peek and join in with us.
I am always in awe of their creations and feel blessed to be part of the team!!

Entering the following challenges:
City Crafter .... Focus on Flowers
Little Red Wagon .... Make an Impression
Crafting by Designs .... Flowers
Creative Card Crew .... Embossing
Deep Ocean .... Flowers
Through The Craft Room Door  ....ATG

12 comments:

Jo Rice said...

Morning Diane, I love your inspiration for this Challenge, and your card design is fab too...such a great combination and lay out....have a great weekend and hugs across the water....Jo. Xxx

Ros Crawford said...

Ooh la la! Beautiful colour choice and beautiful card!

Darlene said...

OH WOW! This is just GORGEOUS Diane! LOVE the color combo and your design is exquisite! Well done my friend!!

Beth Brovold said...

Oh my word this is FABULOUS Diane!! How wonderful that Eiffel Tower is surrounded by all the lovely flowers...the 3D circle is such a beautiful finishing touch!! Have a most wonderful weekend Diane!
Take care,
Beth

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Diane!! I love the color combo!! The details you added are perfect!! I love the honeycomb circle and the embossing!! Stunning card my friend!! I love it!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Céline said...

absolutly beautiful
hugs
céline

Stella said...

Such a beautiful card; wow! I love the colors paired up with that beautiful background! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

Leslie Miller said...

Your card is so amazing with all those pretty parts and the fabulous embossed background! I LOVE the colors, especially the yellow leaves. Super find on the earrings. I think it would be so fun to search out things like that and use them to decorate boxes and picture frames and cards.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a beautiful creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Unknown said...

This is Amazing! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
EnjoyScrappin2 {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh WOW you cannot beat an embossed background can you! I just love this, especially the vibrancy. Judy x

Carolyn Wolff said...

Amazing!!! Love the embossed background (of course). The purple accents are lovely. Thank you for playing along with us at LRW!!!