Monday, May 4, 2015

Pretty In Pink at The Shabby Tea Room

Happy May!!!

The first Monday in May brings us to another fun challenge at
Our theme is "Pretty In Pink" using the inspiration photo below!


Our sponsor is "Great Impressions".

I'm sorry to say, I didn't have any (yet) Great Impressions stamps,
so I went with the inspiration photo, pretty much using dies.


I used a background paper I recently purchased from Joann Fabrics
from a paper pad called Country Girl.

The bike is an Impression Obsession die and stamp set.
I cut the bike, then I used Versamark and embossing powder
on the matching stamp ... I love how it shines and gives dimension!

I filled the basket with flowers (sequins) using 
Tuti Fruiti Sequins from Paper Sweeties.


I cut a few pink fluffy clouds and picket fence along with 
a butterfly that had "landed" on my desk,
just waiting to be used
The sentiment is from the same set as the bike.

Now, "pop" on over to "The Shabby Tea Room" 
and see what the other "shabby" girls have to inspire you.....
don't forget to check out our sponsor, too,
they have beautiful stamps!!

Entering the following challenges:
Crafting From The Heart ....ATG
Craft Your Passion .... ATG
The Paper Players .... Transportation 



9 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

That's a terrific take on the photo!! Wonderful card Diane ... Hope you are having a good time ... hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

Those pink clouds are so cute and I love the basketful of sequin flowers! Great take on the inspiration photo, Diane!

Mynn xx said...

This is totally darling! I LOVE the fun fence you created, the lovely pink bike, and the sweet "sign" for a sentiment! Thanks for having Great Impressions as a sponsor for TSTR! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the scene you've created and the dimension!! Beautiful, springy card my friend!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Moni said...

Beautiful card!!! Come and join us at "Let´s go on a Quirky Journey Challenge".
http://quirkycrafts.blogspot.com/2015/04/challenge-9-lets-go-on-quirky-journey.html

Unknown said...

Really cute love it Debbs xx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart, good luck!!! Amy DT

Unknown said...

What a fresh, spring-y card!! Love the bike and all the pink...such a cute scene! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with the Paper Players this week!

Pat said...

Love your multidimensional card! A ringwer for the inspiration card, and very pretty! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion challenge blog this week!