Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Shabby Chic Baby Card

I hope today finds you all well 
after all the crazy weather we have been having in the US!
We have been having tons of rain, 
but I am glad, the flowers look
happy and the grass is green!
Plus it has given me lots of time in my creative room
to try to get caught up a bit.


I seem to "however" be in the "coral/aqua" mood
as I have noticed the last 4 cards I have made, have been those colors..lol!


So, anywho, today is the first day of a new challenge at
and the theme is "Celebrating Mothers".

I decided to make a card for "new mothers"
and came up with a baby card, in aqua and coral of course!


Now head on over to "The Sisterhood" and see what my "sistahs" 
have to inspire you.  We have added a dew new girls to our DT
and they do amazing work...see ya tomorrow!!

Supplies Used:
Designer paper:  Graphic 45 Little Darlings
Card stock: SU
Ribbon:  Really Reasonable Ribbon
Dies:  Memory Box Stitched Circles/Memory Box Banner Parade
Dots Embossing Folder
Ribbon Rose from my very old stash.

Entering the following challenges:
The Crafter's Cafe .... Feminine
Craft-Dee Bowz .... ATG with a handmade bow
Perfectly  Rustics ...Use 3 of Something (butterflies) 








11 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Same here ... lots of rain!! Such a pretty card though that speaks of only sunshine and happy days!

Glenda said...

This just makes my fingers itch! I'd love to get my hands on your card and ooh and aah all over it! Love the banner!

Darlene said...

Awesome! You might be stuck in a color rut but it's a pretty one!! Love this color combo and your design is fabulous! LOVE that banner with the adorable little babies! GREAT job!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the vintage images!! The banner is so sweet - I love how you added dimension with the butterflies and babies!! And I'm loving the coral/aqua combo!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Vickie Y said...

Gorgeous card; love the colors you used.

Sand Lee said...

Love your color combo rut! :) Such a sweet card! xx

Donna Maligno said...

Beautiful card and one of my favorite color combos! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ May challenge and good luck!

cass said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this week for our "Feminine" challenge

Lisa Babitz said...

Gorgeous! I love the coral and aqua combination!! Your mother and child images are darling, and that bow is AMAZING!! Thanks for joining us over at Perfectly Rustics.

Leslie Miller said...

How cute! I love the colors. I use a lot of peachy/coral shades and frequently with blue, but I LOVE the aqua. Pretty ribbon flower in the center of that ribbon, and the banner is adorable with the babies and butterflies.

Kim Butterworth said...

Simply stunning, love your triple bow and your banner. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.