Monday, May 11, 2015

Little, Simply Shabby chic

Hello Monday!!!
How is your weather??
It is wet~wet~wet here!
I have been spending the rainy days in my creative room
working away on DT projects...
I need to do that...I have been so neglectful of my creative room lately!
Must be the weather and time of year and lack of sleep...lol!


 Today I have a little shabby chic simple card to show you!
Very recently Crafty Secrets released a beautiful set
of digital papers called Birds & Blooms papers.
Every single one of these papers I absolutely love!!

The design you see in this card is all one paper...
can you believe it??
I printed it twice in a 4 x 6 size.
The second print I fussy cut the flowers and the bird and popped them up!


I added a piece of lace trim from Really Reasonable Ribbon
and my last snippet of blush hand dyed seam binding ribbon.
The little wood house (birdhouse) I painted with vintage mint silks acrylic glaze

A pearl flourish and a couple of flowers 
from my stash were added to complete my card!


This will be a cute little card to tuck inside a gift bag.

Head on over to Crafty Secrets and check out not only our blog,
but the online store, too.


There is an amazing sale going on!!

Entering the following challenges:
Pixie's Snippets Playground #175-176 .... Snippets
Crafty Calender (M) .... Things With Wings
Susy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge .... ATG Twist/add flowers
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards .... Spring Has Sprung

12 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Love the cut out flowers Diane ... Such a pretty card ... Rainy days here too but today sunshine!

Di said...

Wow Diane, you really worked that paper beautifully! I adore this card - very vintage indeed.

Hugs

Di xx

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Diane. Love the paper and embellishments.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. X

Darlene said...

This card is just fabulous Diane! Love the fussy cutting and the addition of the gorgeous ribbon is PERFECT!! Happy crafting! Stay dry! LOL

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the colors!! The dimension you added with the fussy cut flowers is just fabulous!! Gorgeous card my friend!!

It's wet, wet, wet here, too. But oh my, the grass and leaves are so green!! I hope you have a wonderful week!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Pretty card and I love birds.
deb

Judy V said...

Beautiful card! Love the fussy cut flowers! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how darling! What beautiful paper and very clever and creative use of it. Love anything shabby chic!

Sarn said...

That's a very pretty and springlike card. x

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card and lovely layout, thanks for joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card. The paper is as lovely as you say and I like the fussy cut flowers and bird - I like fussy cutting :) Elizabeth xx

The Paper Toile said...

Love the paper and that sweet little house! Such a pretty card!