Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Embossing at The Sisterhood

Time for a new challenge at
and our hostess is 'sistah' Darlene
and she has chosen the fun theme of
wet OR dry embossing.

Awhile back I purchased a fun group of embossing folders
and this cute butterfly one was included.


I did a bit of sponge blending with Oxide inks, then a few water drops
and pretty much left it alone.


I did a 'test' with the EB folder too
and since it was sitting on my desk I also
decided to ink it up
this time using a bright yellow card stock
and a SB die...
I think I like it a bit better with the less ink used!!

You can see all the beautiful 'embossed' cards
from my 'sistahs' by visiting

10 comments:

Lisa said...

They're both gorgeous!! I love the beautiful colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is lovely Diane. So pretty and delicate.

cuilliesocks said...

Two very beautiful cards Diane, lovely embossing and shades of colours, Kate x

Darlene said...

WOW both cards are just beautiful! LOVE the pretty colors! Great job and awesome embossing folder.

Vickie Y said...

Beautifully designed! Love the embossing folder!

Katy McGloin said...

Diane, I love both cards. The subtle differences make it so fun to display! And adding water droplets to the oxide inks adds more subtle texture! Great cards, Sistah!!

Debbie Mageed said...

Both cards are wonderful but the "less" ink card is a CAS beauty. Love that embossing folder as well. So glad you got to use it. Have a great week!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a great way to use the embossing folders. I can see why you loved this one. It is gorgeous and I love the colors of the papers you embossed with it.

Leslie Miller said...

Either way it's gorgeous! I haven't bought a new embossing folder in forever, but I do use them a lot. I love this one! The colors are sweet and pretty and the cards really don't need anything else added. I love when that happens!

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning show pieces Diane, these are gorgeous colours and embossing folder.xx