Sunday, September 15, 2019

Paper Sweeties September 2019 New Release Party!

It's PARTY TIME at PAPER SWEETIES
with our September 2019 New Release of stamps and dies...
AND
they are available to purchase in-store NOW!

I used the 'What's Up Chickie' new stamp set for today's card.
I dug in my scrap bags for ALL the papers used on this card.
As soon as I saw the cute overalls in this set I knew I had to
have Jake, one of the 'Sweeties' friends and of course the
Jake Sweet Cuts, too,
I made a little rope for Jake to lead his horse with.

Speaking of Sweeties Friends,
I also used Emma and Emma Sweet Cuts as I thought she would be cute in 
the overalls as well, and she is!
Emma is holding the sweet hen from the set.


The horse was stamped on  a scrap of metallic paper I had
and I used Black Nuvo drops for his eyes.



So that's my fun farm scene, I hope you like it!!


Follow the links below to see all the fabulous designs
for this release from the Design Team!!

Maria Patrick

What's up chickie?

Other Products Used:

Jake


Sweet Cuts Jake


Emma


Sweet Cuts Emma



Entering the following challenges:
Cut It Up .... Farm Friends

11 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

How sweet! Love your little farm scene and the sentiment is awesome!

cuilliesocks said...

This is so sweet Diane, I love the little characters, Kate x

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the sweet images and the twine you added!! The sentiment is so fun!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute little country scene. Wonderful piecing and coloring too.

scrappin' GA peach said...

This is so cute! Loving the overalls!

laurie said...

Cute! I love the gingham bibs!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, the critters in these sets just crack me up, and those kids are pretty darn cute, too! Your card is very farmy looking. LOVE the sentiment with it!

Maria said...

Oh, so very cute! Very creative with Jake and Emma on the farm with horse and chick...well done!!

Gerda said...

What a super adorable card!! Love the sentiment and the cute images you used!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Darlene said...

LOL ... as soon as I saw this I started humming the tune to Green Acres! What a fun card ... great job with these stamps/dies!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Oh, my gosh, I love the gingham overalls on your farmers! What a great job with the horse's leash, too.

Thanks for playing with us at Cut it Up for our Farm Friends challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com