Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Falling Leaves

I am taking a little time off today to enter a challenge
'Falling Leaves'.
There are some really pretty entries there,
you should check it out!

Falling Leaves

I had fun putting this card together using ALL
scraps/snippets of paper.


The dies I used are 
Twig Wreath die set DIE023-x
Small Leaf Set DIE095-D


The small leaves I have used numerous, numerous times
as they are just a perfect size.
These I cut from scraps of  water color paper
that I had sprinkled the powders and water on,
 I save every little piece for projects just like this.
I added a pretty Fall ribbon bow to finish.


Challenges to enter:
Pixie's Snippets Playground .... Snippets ATG

6 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! The leaves look amazing!! I love the pretty bow!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a sweet Fall card. Loving all those pretty, intricate little leaves.

cuilliesocks said...

Such a pretty Autumnal card Diane, gorgeous leaves and wreath, Kate x

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, so gorgeous! I'm in the mood for fall cards. Love the wreath and the background. Beautiful color on the leaves and all topped off with the perfect fall bow!

Di said...

Wow Diane, this is so lovely! Wonderful Autumn colours and what a wreath! The ribbon bow is a fabulous touch as well,

Hugs

Di xx

stampingbowd said...

This is gorgeous! I love that wreath and pretty Fall bow!