Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Fall Scene

Today I have a card I created for the Impression Obsession challenge
'pumpkin spice' (coffee or pumpkins).

Pumpkin Spice

I used a splatter stencil for my background and lightly stenciled it.

All the dies I used are from Impression Obsession.
wouldn't you love to have a polka dot bushel basket?
I know I would.


It's a simple scene, but actually took a little longer then it looks.
Impression Obsession Dies used are:
Lg. Fence Die149-U
Sm, Leaf Set Die95-D
Pumpkin Patch Die202-G

See you all later!!

5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is super cute! Love the polka dot basket!

Leslie Miller said...

All those little details do take time. I'm a very slow colorer, but I honestly think I can color a detailed image quicker than I can make a card with die cuts, sheesh. Yes, I would like to have a polka dot basket! Your fall scene is so cute, especially with everything arranged in front of the fence.

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful Autumnal card Diane, I love the dies that are creating the little scene, fabulous colours too, Kate x

Ros Crawford said...

What a beautiful fall card!! I just love fall cards... I love fall!
Hope you are well my friend!

stampingbowd said...

This is such a cool pumpkin spice fence! Your basket of pumpkins is so cute! Fabulous Fall card! So glad you could play along with the IO Challenge!