Thursday, September 12, 2019

Home Sweet Home Challenge

I saw a fun fun mood board and challenge I am joining in with today.
I was VERY inspired by the Design Team creations at Time Out Challenges
and it has been quite some time since I actually made a card
just for a particular challenge...today is the day LOL!



I have had a few requests for 'thinking of you cards' so
when I saw my dog die cut, he looked like he was 'thinking'!
If you click on the mood board above to make it larger, you will see
there is a bit of pink and a framed dog print on the shelf....
so that is how I came about that.



The greenery I used is from Poppystamps and is 'Gentle Leaf'.
The striped paper is from my scrap bag and the sentiment is from Our Daily Bread.



It's a pretty simple card but was super easy and fast to make,
I just might have to whip up a few more of these!

Entering the following challenges:
Poppystamps .... ATG

11 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

You made a great card for the challenge and I love that you included the pink dog portrait along with the green leaf. I totally see it in the inspiration photo. So cute! Love the black and white stripes and the pop of color. Super fun, Diane!!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the striped background and the sweet doggie!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shona Chambers said...

This is absolutely brilliant!! I didn't even notice that hint of pink in the picture, your eyes are better than mine! The doggie die is adorable and the bright green against the striped background is beautifully done. I'm so glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT!

Shona Erlenborn said...

He sure does look like he is thinking! Very unique card, Diane!

sandie said...

Thank you Wendy for your lovely comment on our blog and we are so pleased our photo inspired you to create. And wow you did look closely at the photo and got so many of the tiny elements in! Your dog sure does look like he is thinking and it looks great in the pink and black. Fab background striped and you even got in the green, a super card. Thanks for joining Time Out. You know this card could be entered into Poppy Stamps challenge-here is the link
https://poppystamps.typepad.com/poppystamps/2019/09/psc60-anything-goes.html

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fun card with that cute dog and the striped background.

Darlene said...

WOW you go girl!! I haven't played a particular challenge in quite awhile either (life is just too darn busy right now) but you've inspired me and hopefully later in the week I can just PLAY!
This is a cute card and fits the theme perfectly! Great job!

pam said...

Cute card.
Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamp challenge blog.
Pam x.

Kim Heggins said...

So much fun and so stinking cute....really love the addition of that adorable puppy to your card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at TimeOut!

Nonni said...

I love your take on our challenge -so inspired! I'm a dog owner and dog owner and would love to receive a thinking of you card like this one... That dog brings a smile on my face! Thank you for taking Time Out and joining us!

Jeanne J. said...

Beautiful clean design. The stripes make the pup and the leaf just pop!