Thursday, March 11, 2021

Best Wishes

 Just having some fun today!
I wanted to do The Flower Challenge's Purple theme
Shades of Purple
since I just made this flower card using a Pink Fresh Studio stencil
Daisy Wreath.




After I had my stenciling done I used the matching die to die cut out
and popped it up on a piece of gingham  background paper.
The sentiment is from my Sparkle N Sprinkle days!
I created a few more of these in different colors I will show at a later time!

If ypu want to see some amazing 'purple' cards all in one place
then head on over to The Flower Challenge and not only check out the Design Team
but the entries as well, you WON'T be disappointed!!




6 comments:

Lin said...

Love your combination of gingham and posies, Diane! That stencil is supposed to arrive here today - can't wait to play!

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed card Diane, love the gingham paper and the pretty floral wreath, Kate x x

Darlene said...

GORGEOUS! Of course I LOVE the color and your layered stamping is FABULOUS! Well done ... LOVE IT!

Crafting Queen said...

Very pretty card. Anesha

I Card Everyone said...

Diane, you 'had me' at purple floral wreath, and kept me with this darling gingham!
Don't you just love these layering stencils?? Thanks for including The Flower Challenge in your crafty day!!
=] Michele

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! Absolutely gorgeous! Well, you know I had to go look up this stencil. It's amazing, and sold out at the link. I may have to become a Pink Fresh fan. They sure have lots of gorgeous stuff! Thanks, Diane (I think)!