Friday, March 19, 2021

Coffee

 It's time for the Coffee Lovers Spring/Summer Coffee Hop challenge
and for once I am joining in this time.  I think this is the first time
I have been able to enter and it couldn't come at a better time for me
as I re-organized my stamps  yesterday and have all my
coffee/tea stamps in one place now!

I have had this coffee background stamp for years  from Stampendous
and decided to pull it out for my debut to use
for my first card.
I also had in my stash a packet of David Tutera card sets
I had purchased years ago on clearance at Joann's
and being they are 'coffee' color (kraft)  I figured now was the time to use them up.
I have 9 in all so you will see them all throughout this challenge!


The pack of A2 cards aren't the thickness I like to use for my base cards
so after stamping my image, I cut around it and added it to a heavier
brown base to match the ink which is Dew Drop Rich Cocoa.


Not to waste the backside of the card, I cut a rectangle from it
for the inside.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be back with more coffee/tea cards for this challenge


15 comments:

New Creations said...

So beautiful, love the outcome!

Shona Erlenborn said...

That's a cool background stamp! Love the little twine bow!

ednamburgess said...

Like this background paper. Wish I had some of it.

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card, very striking. Anesha x

Darlene said...

This is PERFECT!! Good for you finally being able to get back to playing along on this hop! Can't wait to see what else you found during the stamp clean up/reorganizing.

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is an awesome background and I am so glad you made this perfect card for the challenge. It is fantastic!

Billie A said...

Great stamp. Great coffee hop

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

The Kraft coffee design cardstock is wonderful. I have a style that I also got at JoAnns no longer avail.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Birgit said...

What a great background stamp you have used and I'm so happy for you that you've finally put it to use. It's wonderful! Look at you go girl, cleaning and organizing your craft space. I need a good purge in mine too. You've inspired me with your krafty coffee card and your ambition to clean. ;0)

Bunny said...

So glad that you are playing. Cute card and I can't wait to see what else you create. [Bunny]

Celeste Goff said...

Great card! I adore anything on kraft cardstock!

Leslie Miller said...

Fabulously perfect! What a cute stamp, and so nice that you've got all the coffee stamps together now. Love that! I sometimes buy card/envelope sets, but they do require layering or cutting up. Whatever works!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So pretty!

Cheryl said...

I love your coffee creation!

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Susan Renshaw said...

Love that STampendous background stamp!