Friday, March 12, 2021

Some Bunny

I have a second post today, I wasn't planning on it,
bu I had wanted to join in The Paper Players challenge
and just noticed it ends soon...Yikes 

The challenge is Spring Is In The Air.


I stamped and colored this little bunny while at the lake house
so quickly put him together with a couple of scrap papers (snippets) that
were just laying around!


The image s from AI and is Easter Blessings, there is an entire set of
adorable little critters in the set, more to come soon!

Entering the following challenges:
Pixie;s Snippets Playground .... Snippets
Stinkin ' Inkers .... Hop To It

4 comments:

Darlene said...

oh how cute ... love that bunny

Claire Broadwater said...

I love the purple checks and that adorable bunny! Your sentiment is just adorable, too! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Di said...

Hello Diane - how fabulous to see you in the Snippets Playground with us! And with such a sweet card as well. What a shock over the mini stroke - I hope you're fully recovered now - we just never know what's around the corner do we? I did grin about your grooming non-experience with sweet Mack- although sending out used goods is a shabby show isn't it. The driver for us clipping Dudley ourselves is two-fold. He hates going to be thoroughly bathed etc.groomed but he was going every six weeks or so. We found though that he will generally tolerate us doing it at home - which surprised me as he's such a fidget when I brush him each afternoon. Plus, he was becoming a real struggle to stop matts from forming and our groomers here in the UK are only allowed to do absolutely essential for the welfare of a dog grooms. That restriction is due to be lifted soon though. Needless to say some folk have been breaking the rules anyhow.

Take care and stay safe Diane.

Hugs

Di xx

It's been such a long haul over here and no doubt where you are too.

Leslie Miller said...

I adore this little bunny! How adorable! Your card is just darling, Diane!