Saturday, March 13, 2021

Turner Syndrome Winner of Stamp set

 It's time to announce the winner of my stamp set
from all the comments on the Turner Syndrome bog hop
but first I want to thank each and everyone that took the time to not
only leave a comment but to read and learn
and help spread the word about Turner Sydrome!


I added all the comments left from both my posts
then gave each a number and did a random draw, the winner of the above stamp set is:
Denise Bryant with her comment:
Darling slimline card with this sweet image! Love the way you colored her!

Please contact me with your snail mail address at
dianegreghov@att.net to claim your prize.
Everyone else be sure to check out Lori's main blog to see
ALL the sponsor winners, you could be one of them!
Thanks again for all your support
!

3 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Thank you so much, Diane! Sending you an email with my info.

Lori Kobular said...

Congratulations on your Win Denise!! Such an adorable stamp set!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Congratulations Denise.