Sunday, March 28, 2021

Little Birthday Lamb

 It's rainy and gloomy today so what better time then today to do a sketch!
I saw this easy and cute sketch on Seize The Birthday
and as soon as I saw it, it reminded me of a stamp and die set
I had from Paper Sweeties!



Here is the sketch design


and here is my card!


It's VERY simple but I can always use some easy mailer birthday cards
and this is one of them.

I embossed some fluffy white clouds behind my lamb.
She has a bit of Nuvo on her flower center.

Make sure to take a peek at the Seize The Birthday DT sketch cards,
they have created some really pretty ones!!


9 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Adorable! Such a sweet little card, Diane!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a darling birthday card design. I love the lamb and pretty paper.

Judy Woodland said...

Well how stinkin' cute. I love that sweet little lamb, and the embossed background clouds are perfect to showcase her. Super adorable, I like everything about this card.

Darlene said...

Awe ... what a fabulous take on the sketch! LOVE IT! Totally adorable and perfect for an Easter time birthday! Great job!

TaeEun said...

How sweet!!! Love the cute lamb with a tiny flower and hearts! And the embossed clouds add even more cuteness to your card, Diane! Thank you so much for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Adorable! xoxo

Crafting Queen said...

What a cute card, love it. Great embossing folder you used. Anesha

Ros Crawford said...

How cute! Love her little pink cheeks... Stay well my friend

Leslie Miller said...

It's not just simple, Diane, it's perfect! The ewe is SO cute, and love the paper and embossed base. Plenty of color and texture, plus dimension with the ewe's head popped up. Adorable!