Thursday, March 18, 2021

Little One

 Just putting a quick card up on my blog today
as I am spending ,y time re-organizing my stamps
and needed a break, geez what WAS I thinking...what a mess!

Anyhow I made this card purposely for two different challenges!

One is Little Red Wagon where the theme is One Layer
and also Less Is More where the theme is Baby



I could use some baby cards in my stash and while working with the
re-organizing I came across this old and never been used baby set of stamps from Fiskers.




I stenciled a little pink cloud using the negative
then just stamped my sentiment and images.
This is a VERY CAS card!!
Thanks for looking!!

Oh and before I go here is my leprechaun from yesterday
Mack 'McDoodles'



6 comments:

Darlene said...

OH what a fun and clever baby card! Using a pink cloud is such a smart idea! Too Too Cute. I could use some baby cards too ... think I'll join in the fun! Thanks

Ros Crawford said...

I don't know what is cuter... Mac or your card! Love them both.

perfectly4med said...

What a delightful baby card. Always good to find never been used stamps in your stash to play with! Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More.

Neil

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a fabulous CAS design. I love that pink cloud and the little check! Absolutely perfect for our challenge at Less Is More. Thanks so much for playing with us.

Imke said...

This is super cute and i guess it´s a card for a little baby girl. Great idea to stamped the cloud in pink !

Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon this week. Hope to see you back again soo.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Leslie Miller said...

OMGoodness, your card is so cute and perfect. Such a darling little chickie! Speaking of cute... you know Mack is the cutest kid on the block. Nice of him to wear the leprechaun hat for you. Wally would have it off in an instant, but LuLu would cooperate until she thought we were done having fun. Mack is so sweet! You'll be happy with your stamp reorganization project when it's done. It's kind of fun to go through everything and be reminded of what you have.