Friday, March 26, 2021

Coffee Birdie

 Today is the last day of the 2021 Spring/SummerCoffee Lovers blog hop
and my last card for it!
I certainly didn't get much done for it and have to say
I wish they would limit it to one entry per day per person
but just MY opinion of course.


For my card I used once again some scrap paper and this piece reminded me
for some reason of coffee.
I added a Pebbles die cut to it and stamped
the sentiment from The Greeting Farm .


Nothing cuter then a cup full of flowers and a little birdie!
I think I know where this card is going as I have a friend
that maybe could use this advice right now!
Thanks for visiting with me!


10 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is an adorable birdie image. I love the background papers you used for the card too.

Judy Woodland said...

What a sweet card. I LOVE that retro mic-century modern background paper. It takes me back to my childhood....lol. Guess I'm dating myself for sure. Great design here!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so adorable

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute!

Billie A said...

Cute card. Fun image

Darlene said...

This is fabulous Diane! Love that background paper too and your over all design is so 'retro' lol. LOVE IT! OH! And I agree! Should be 1 entry per person per day! Instead of some people slapping together a hundred cards and entering them just to win prizes. But like you said ... just my opinion.

Caroles Creations said...

Love your background paper choice and your sentiment really matches your card.

Leslie Miller said...

What could be cuter than a little birdie perched on a polka dot coffee cup? I love this! You remind me that I have the most adorable stamp set very similar, dies included. Can't wait to get though my NBUS and go back to some of those awesome stamps sitting in the drawers. I simply must hold the shopping!

Cheryl said...

I love your coffee creation!

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Margarets designer cards said...

Very pretty card, lovely design