Friday, July 15, 2022

Berry Happy Birthday

A new challenge at Dies R Us and our theme is 
Anything Goes as long as you use a die
from a company that DRU carries!


 

For my card I used the fun Lawn Fawn Fruit Basket and Strawberry Patch dies.
These strawberries are so fun to work with as is the basket and I know I will
us them many times more!

For the base of my card I die a yellow gingham using the
Tutti Designs Stitched Nesting rectangles (the largest one in the set of 8)!
The banner was cut with a Spellbinders die (now discontinued).
All the links are given below.


Aren't these plump red strawberries just delicious?


We would love to have you join us at the Dies R Us challenge!!
Take a peek at all the inspiration from the Design Team while there!

For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below. 



Dies R Us now has a sister store with warehouses in the USA and Canada called Didi Crafts.  

It will ship to both the US and Canada.  Didi Crafts will carry some of the same products as DRU, but most will be different.  Now our Canadian friends don't have to worry about huge taxes or shipping fees. How great is that!?!

Entering the following challenges:



10 comments:

Anne Temple said...

This is as cute as it can be. Love the yellow gingham paper too.

Darlene said...

WOW what a beautiful summer time card! I love strawberries and these look delicious!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, for heaven's sake, this is just too darn cute! Lovelovelovelovelove it!

Maria said...

A beautiful basket of berries!! Lovely papers, too!!

Birgit said...

What a delightful bowl of fresh strawberries. This is "Berry" sweet! (sorry Diane, I couldn't help myself. ;0)

laurie said...

So cute!! I have those dies also...so fun making the berries!!

Caroline said...

Nice card.
Thank you for joining our challenge.
Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

Nicolette said...

Very nice.
Thanks for sharing it at 2Sistersontheblog.
Nicolette DT

Lena said...

Oh my, what a delicious card :-) Beautifully done, these strawberries look good enough to eat. Love the background too!

Julie Odil said...

Yum! What a perfect summer card!