Saturday, July 9, 2022

Summer Garden

 


A new challenge starts today at
Can You Handle The Pressure
and as always it's an ANYTHING goes challenge
with an optional Twist of 'SUMMER'.

Summer to me is full of gardening, never ending gardening lol!
I went with the optional twist and made a fun summer card using a
never been used before Cuttlebug Freshly Picked embossing folder!
I ran it thru on a piece of Cord-inations navy blue paper
then used a sanding block to sand it down.
I also stamped a never before used stamp from Flourish's 
Garden Dreams stamp set.

I hope you will join us at Can You Handle The Pressure
easy rules are you need to use an embossing folder.
Make sure to visit the CYHTP challenge blog to see
all the fabulous creations from the design teams!!

Entering the following fun challenges:
NBUS ..... Never Before Used Schtuff

12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and I just love the gorgeous image with those colours, have a nice weekend ♥

Lia said...

That's a different approachto the theme, but yes, it's summer too: growing veggies and flowers! Great!
Lia xx

Darlene said...

OH WOW what a fun embossing folder and your gardening stamp is PERFECT for it. Awesome card my friend!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Love the collage style of all those gardening images, and that folder goes perfectly!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I LOVE that EF and the sanding is a fabulous technique to use with it, especially on the navy card stock. Wonderful card, Diane!

Leslie Miller said...

What a cute embossing folder! The sanding really shows off the design, especially with the rich blue. Now, I know you've had that Flourishes set for a while. Good on you for using it after all this time. It turned out darling!

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, I like how you combined the stamp with your embossing folder, great combination and I always like the look of sanded embossing!

Surekha Galagoda said...

Dear Diane
Love your card to bits. The embossing folder has given the pop to make the card stand out.tc stay safe and blessed

Vickie Y said...

What a fun summer themed card!

Darnell said...

I agree, Diane, nothing says summer like gardening! I love everything about your garden design and glad to see you using NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Susan (rainy) said...

Super cute embossing folder. Love the cool effect you got from sanding it. Beautiful card.

Bonnie said...

This embossing folder and stamp set go together perfectly, Diane! I love the sanded embossing! It's so nice to see this in the NBUS gallery!