Saturday, July 23, 2022

Swimming By

 It's the start once again of our super fun and most useful challenge at
Can You Handle The Pressure!

Our optional 'twist' is BEACH!

I embossed my background using a Darice embossing folder
on a teal/ocean blue card stock.
The cute turtle is a stamp/die from Catherine Pooler Ocean Chums
as is the sentiment!

I hope you will join this ever easy and fast growing challenge
at Can You Handle The Pressure,
there is always a fun prize to be had!

Entering the following challenges:
All Sorts .... Summer
Craft Rocket .... Summertime

13 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Super nice folder, and what a neat turtle image, I think I need that stamp set. (Stephanie used it too - you're ganging up on me!)

Darlene said...

Oh wow ... I wouldn't have known what to do with a folder like that but this is awesome! What a fun way to say Hi! Well done my friend!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love that EF, and almost used it with my Ocean Chum as well. Maybe yours is swimming over to mine! Great card, Diane.

Leslie Miller said...

That turtle is so cute and I love the embossing folder! I hope I'll have time to play. Next week is full. I love this challenge, and your card is a fabulous source of inspiration!

Conniecrafter said...

that turtle is just the cutest with the flowers, great sea side embossed corner edge!

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant card, design and love the image, perfection + ♥

Judy Woodland said...

What a fabulous embossing folder, and that little turtle is so stinkin' cute! Everything has just come together perfectly for this card, I love it!

Pauline C said...

Very sweet card and lovely embossing. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.
Pauline xx

Dena J said...

What a great embossing! and the pop of color from the turtle is perfect. Thank you for sharing your project at Allsorts "Summer' challenge.

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and card!

Lia said...

I love the embossingfolder you have used. It makes a perfect border for the theme.
Lia xx

Mervi said...

Fabulous and beautiful card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.

brenda said...

A sweet image on your pretty card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts Summer challenge this week.

B x