Wednesday, July 27, 2022

To Gnome You

Today at The Sisterhood of Crafters
our 'sistah' Lia  is our hostess and she has chosen the theme of
Fairies or Gnomes.

A year or two back I won a wonderful prize from
Pink & Main that was gifted by the Coffee Lovers Blog!
They were most generous that they sent me about 
four stamp and die sets, inks and a stamp cleaner pad!
Needless to say I was thrilled and this was one of those stamp/die sets! 
Hey Gnomie!

I first used Lawn Fawn grass and cloud stencils along with
a few TH Distress and Oxide inks.
I stamped and colored with Copics then used the matching dies
to cut them out for my little gnomie scene!


Take a peek over at The Sisterhood to see all the fairies and gnomes
my 'sistahs' have created, we would love to have YOU join our fun too!

Entering the following challenges:
Addicted To Stamps and More .... ATG
Simon Says Wednesday .... ATG


7 comments:

Lia said...

Such a cute scene! It's really adorable.
Lia xx

Conniecrafter said...

that is too cute, like how you did the background.

Darlene said...

LOVE your colorful clouds and this poor little gnome looks a bit confused! Maybe he's not sure he's at the right house ... lol. Cute, cute card!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how cute!! That's a real gnomie sky with all those pretty colors. Darling stamps and scene. I just love it! Heck of a prize package!

Ina G said...

We all agree how cute this is Diane and what a lovely scene and soooooo colourful!

Vickie Y said...

Adorable! Love the colorful background.

Melissa said...

What a cute little scene! I love your pastel clouds. Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps and More. 🙂 ~Melissa ATSM DT