Friday, July 1, 2022

Four Seasons July~Anything Goes Summer

 A new month means a new challenge at
Four Seasons
and we are once again in our SUMMER monthly theme.
We have a pretty mood board for inspiration but
you can create anything as long as it is 'SUMMER' themed!

I always try to use the mood board as that is part of the fun of the
challenge to me.!

I let the geraniums inspire me from the board!

I used a never been used before stamp set from
Sparkle N Sprinkle Geraniums!
I stamped it, colored with Copics, then cut it out with a pretty
Spellbinders Adorning Squares die.
The background was embossed with a SU embossing folder.
The sentiment is from Altenew Sentiment Strips 2.

Visit at Four Seasons and see all the pretty summer creations
from the very talented design team, we would love to have you
join in with us too!!

Entering the following challenges:
NBUS .... Never Before Used Schtuff


Simon Says Wednesday Challenge .... ATG
Word Art Wednesday .... ATG
Crafty Catz .... ATG Optional Flowers


11 comments:

Bernadet said...

What a wonderfuk card is this Diana.

Donna Walls said...

Sparkle n Sprinkle brings back memories! Your card is lovely Diane!

Glenda said...

Well now! This is truly beautiful! I love all the layers and the colorful flower!

Melanie Hungerford said...

How pretty Diane, that die cut is a perfect frame for those flowers!

Darlene said...

Absolutely beautiful Diane! Love the embossed background and the beautiful die cutting! Have an awesome 4th weekend!

Ellibelle said...

So beautifully done with these gorgeous colors, so perfect for summer! Geraniums are part of my summer garden each year!

Bonnie Lynn said...

What a beautiful, yet elegant, card! Your coloring is fabulous as well. TFS

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, this is pretty! Look at those geraniums. I love it! Good to use the old stuff. I sure have a lot of it -- retired or out of business altogether. I love everything in my stamp room. Such a pretty floral display, Diane!

Bunny said...

What a beautiful die and embossing folder that you used. A lovely card.Bunny - designer for The Four Seasons Challenge

Bonnie said...

I love red geraniums, Diane! They're my favorite summer flowers! I loved seeing these in the NUBS gallery!

Darnell said...

What a great germanium image this is ~ it works perfectly with the summery mood board, Diane! I love your coloring and the beautiful design! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell