Friday, November 11, 2022

A Cup Of Cheer

 Today is the first day of the Coffee Lovers Cardmakers blog hop!

I usually am just a stalker there and never have time to enter,
but this  year I am participating ....  FINALLY!!

My first card is a very simple one but I love how it
turned out!!  I recently made a lot of gift card
holders using dies from Art Impression and since I don't
scrapbook anymore my 12 x 12 papers are depleting as I mostly 
have pads and pads of 6 x 6 and this die is just slightly bigger
and a 6 x 6 is just too small.  So, I bought a few new Christmas  6 x 8
Simple Stories paper pads and the graphic and the papers I have used
came from one of those pads called Mix & A-Mingle!
The frame was already cut and in my stash of white pre-cut goodies!
The little peppermints are from Paper Rose!


Make sure to visit the Coffee Lovers Cardmakers
blog hop, lots of beautiful cards and great sponsor prizes there!
I'll be back tomorrow with another card I have in the works!

8 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Sweet card. Anesha x

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful cup with framing, colors & embellishments. Visiting from the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee:

Leslie Miller said...

Sometimes you do need something a little bigger, and 6x6 or 8x8 is just right. This is so cute with the little peppermints. I adore those!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute!!!

~amy~ said...

We LOVE that you're linking up. This is darling!

Shelly said...

Oh so cute!!

Celeste Goff said...

Love this adorable mug of cheer!!

Hetty said...

Very cheerful card! Totally love it.