Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Burgundy Color Challenge

This months color theme at Colorful Options is BURGUNDY!


I used an older die from Elizabeth Crafts that I have only used once before
Gatefold Elegant Roses.
The inside was stenciled with a stencil I received FREE from scrapbookdotcom.
It is a Lisa Horton two piece stencil Layered Floral Roses.
I stenciled with my never been used before Nuvo inks
Rich Rosewood and Pistachio.
The stencil colors show up way better IRL!



The inside.  Sentiment is from The Greetery.


Take a peek over at Colorful Options
and see all the fun designs from the team!!

 

5 comments:

Makira said...

Love the color of the Nuvo for the roses! Such a pretty card! Have a great week! Cheers, MK

Darlene said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful stenciling! Love the gate fold ... aren't you the clever one! LOL Thanks for inspiration!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my what a lovely combo of your pretty stenciling and that lovely delicate gatefold die!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hello Diane:
This is truly stunning. What a lovely stencil, and FREE?? It doesn't get better than that. You've used it so creatively. Thank you for stopping by my blog to comment on my crazy blue Autumn card. Dar's comment was "I'd never have thought to use blue...." and to be very honest, I hadn't really thought about it either. Somehow, I started with a blue background and it just sort of happened...LOL I appreciate your comments to much. Hope you're having a blessed and creative week.
Karen

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, a pretty combo with the gate fold die and the stenciled roses inside. Hooray for the freebie!