Saturday, November 12, 2022

Sharing A Smile

 It's time for our fun challenge again at
Can You Handle The Pressure.
Our 'OPTIONAL' theme is wreaths
but you can create anything as long as you have used an
embossing folder!

I had originally planned on using one of my
embossing wreath folders
but then this plan to make a real wreath snuck in!

I started by using two round circle dies,
one inside the other to give me a
round wreath  frame to add my flowers to.

The flowers were created with Pretty Pink Posh
Spring Foliage dies.  I tried to use as many  'fallish'
colors of the ones I had already created that I could.
I placed my wreath on an embossed Elizabeth Crafts
Spring Leaves embossing folder.
The paper I embossed on is a piece of Cord-inations
paper that I lightly sanded!
The sentiment is Pink Fresh Studio
stamped on a Cheery Lynn banner die.


Make sure to visit at Can You Handle The Pressure
and see all the beautiful creations by the teams!!

7 comments:

Darlene said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love this fabulous floral wreath and that background embossing is perfect! Love your sentiment and I'm sure this card will certainly bring a smile to someone's face ... I know it did mine!!

Melanie Hungerford said...

The colors you used are so pretty, and that little bit of sanding really looks good on the background. Fantastic card!

Lia said...

What a nice and colorful wreath, it's absolutely gorgeous!
Lia xx

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love your beautiful wreath, and the wonderful arrangement of all those fall colored flowers. Beautifully done. Love your sanded embossed background as well.

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Love the vibrant colors.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how pretty! You can't help but smile at all these rich colors and cute flowers. Love the embossing folder, too!

Judy Woodland said...

I love everything about this. Those die cut flowers make a perfect wreath and the colors are gorgeous. Great design here, and the background makes everything pop.