Sunday, November 20, 2022

Stenciled Happy Birthday

Hello Friends, today I have a stenciled card I created for the
challenge at Simon Says which is Stencil It!  They are using Tim Holtz stencils
but I chose Pink Fresh Studio's Folk Art Print stencil for my card!
I don't know about you, but I have to admit I have become a little bit addicted to stencils,
I rarely put an order in anywhere where I don't include a stencil,
I just can't help myself!!
Needless to say I am on my second binder of stencils!!


A pretty floral card to brighten up my day since we have over a foot and a half of snow (probably 3 feet now)!!

Snow off our bedroom deck!


Snow as it was coming down last night!


Our snowy visitors across the creek


Our view from our living room picture window!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Entering the following challenges:

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I'm glad you got the stencil bug because you're so good at using them and every card is fabulous! Love the pretty colors and design of this one. I've been thinking of you and all my blog friends in your part of the country as I watch the news. The snow is beautiful, but I know it has its drawbacks. What do those poor deer find to eat? Diane, your last picture looks like a postcard or something. Do you know how much that landscape looks like my dream? I could never get enough of looking at that view!