Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Winter Scene

 Our challenge theme at The Sisterhood of Crafters
was chosen by our 'sistah' Darlene and it is
Christmas or Winter.

I think this card hits both the winter and Christmas theme!
I had this panel already embossed and in my stash for quite some time
so put it to good use.  I adhered it to a navy blue card stock
and stamped the sentiment  in navy blue ink.
I know it looks black in the picture but it is navy blue,
I find white (or black) cards so difficult to photograph!


Won't you join us at The Sisterhood?
Take a peek at what my 'sistahs' have created, LOTS of inspiration there!

3 comments:

Darlene said...

What a beautiful embossed panel and I could see it was navy and thought what a smart idea vs black. Beautifully done and easy mailing too! Happy Thanksgiving my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

Now that you mention it I can see the navy blue. Another cute embossing folder! It makes the perfect CAS Christmas card, and you've got to love that!

Ina G said...

What a super embossing folder So CAS and lovely in navy and white.