Saturday, November 12, 2022

Coffee Lover's Blog Hop Day 2

Today is day 2 of the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop and even though you seem
to be able to enter as  many as you want each day, I have chosen to just do one a day
for now anyhow!


For my card today I used a simple cut from my Cricut
which I embossed with a knit embossing folder and added a glittered
snowflake to, also part of the Cricut design!
The inside says 'Wishing you a season filled with warm memories'!


If you want to join along here is the link:
Coffee Lover's Blog Hop

8 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card. Really like the textures. Anesha

Karen Letchworth said...

YUM! What a fun coffee card, Diane. I'm so glad you're playing along in the Coffee Hop. I wasn't planning on participating at all because I've just not been my usual crafty self....definitely in a creative emotional funk lately. Anyway....I've been able to create some new cards for the Coffee Hop and it's, as always, very therapeutic. Isn't creating cards always that way? I just needed a good excuse to sit down and get creative again. Good luck, and thanks for sharing this sweet coffee card. Of course, you're always welcome to link up at WAW as well.
Karen

Leslie Miller said...

This sounds like a fun commitment. So far so good! I love that cup of coffee confection topped off with yummy whipped cream. The embossed patterned worked out really pretty on this. Also, I love the paper. I'm sure you already knew that, ha! I'm addicted.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful Cricut image with embossing.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute and I love the background paper you used

Celeste Goff said...

I love that beautiful die cut mug and the pretty patterned paper you used!

Hetty said...

Such a lovely card!

Shelly said...

So sweet!