Monday, November 14, 2022

Two Old Bats November Halloween Challenge Mid Month Reminder

We are halfway through our challenge at Two Old Bats,
have you played along yet? 

We have a fun inspiration board but you can create anything as
long as it is Halloween!


As usual, I once again was inspired by the board
and created my card with the bottom right corner in mind.
I made an easy peasy CAS card using a spider MS punch,
Tutti Designs scalloped circle die (one inside the other to get my ring),
a BOO die cut that I cut 3 times and stacked for dimension, 
and a spider web ephemera piece.
I popped up the ring, the boo and the spider.


We would love to have you join our challenge at
Two Old Bats
and it gives you a break from those Holiday cards!!

5 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW What a fabulous and spooky CAS design. GREAT card! Love the sparkly spider lol. Hope I don't have any of THAT species in my basement! LOL Lord knows I have plenty of his cousins living in my crafting cave!

Darlene said...

OH yeh, AWESOME & PERFECT take on the mood board!!

Conniecrafter said...

like the framing of the web and that spider is pretty cool

Leslie Miller said...

This is the cutest mood board as I love this fun and colorful look for Halloween. Your card is perfection and happily inspired. I just took my Halloween decorations down yesterday.

Fran Wing said...

Hello, Diane! As you may already know, I'm a HUGE fan of CAS and this is a great CAS card! I love the clarity and simplicity of the layout and limited colors - plus it's also a perfect take on the mood board.

Xoxo, Fran