Friday, November 25, 2022

Gift Card Money Holders

 Hello, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving,
we did and I am very grateful for all the leftovers today
giving me at least one day without cooking!

You might remember I made these gift card/money holders last year, 28 of them in fact for my own family.
Well, this year I made 20 more to put in a shop I have 
my cards and paper things in.
So, when I saw the Simon Says Wednesday challenge
was Anything But A Card
I figured this was a good time to post them!
I didn't take pictures of all 20 of them, but just one of each design!

First is the snowman design, the hat folds over to the back to close.


It will look like this when closed.


The back when closed, the die, cuts a slot to fit the top of the hat in.
(sorry about the blurry picture, I couldn't retake as I had already taken these to the shop)!


The Santa design.


The front when closed.


The back when closed.


After making all I made last year and the 20 more this year, I had to
reorder some paper, 6x8 pads as the 6x6 weren't long enough for the
envelope die they are made on and my 12x12 paper had too big of designs!.
not a hardship to order new paper, but if making these yourself
keep in mind you will need bigger then 6x6 papers.

If you are interested in these, Art Impressions has a black Friday sale today
and all their products are 40% off with the code BLACKFRIDAY,
keep in mind though that you have to also purchase the envelope die
for the base of the gift card/money holder, the Santa and snowman are sold separately.

Entering the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday ... Not A Card


2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Soooooo cute - thanks for sharing!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely adorable! I'll bet you had fun choosing papers and making these. I can't imagine making so many! That's great that you have some of your stuff in a shop. I kept a "for sale" basket at work, but now I mail everything. I have quite a full address book!