Monday, October 2, 2023

TOB October Challenge

 We are into October already at
Two Old Bats
and if you have been joining in our
fun challenges all year then you should be pretty well set off
for your Halloween cards to mail,
if not there is always this month to join in.

We have a fun inspiration board to get those Halloween ideas going
but you can create anything Halloween themed!

Inspiration Board

Obviously I let the top left corner be  my inspiration.
I used a spider web embossing folder and a BIG
black spider that is actually a cling for your windows
which I have never used and felt he was a good fit for my web.
I added google-y eyes and a sentiment from Art Impressions!


So, head on over to Two Old Bats and join in with us,
jot down in your notes that we ae a YEAR ROUND challenge blog
giving you an opportunity to use those fun Halloween supplies all year!!

Entering the following challenges:
Tic Tac Toe .... Free~Orange~Embossing (diagonal)


5 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

EWW!! Such a big creepy spider! I love it!

ElizStewart said...

Diane... LOVE that HUGE spider! EEK! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Tic Tac Toe this week!

Lisa said...

Yikes! If I got this card in the mail it would creep me out. Super fun!

Deanne Saunders said...

Ooohhhh, wouldn't want to meet this guy outside my door!!! Awesome card!!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our HALLOWEEN CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Fran Wing said...

Diane, I'm generally not too freaked out by spiders, but in this case I think I will change my mind - seeing one so large (like a tarantula) brings in a whole new perspective! The embossed web background is great - oh, and yes, those googly eyes!
Xoxo, Fran