Monday, October 23, 2023

Christmas Postage Collage

A fun challenge going on at


I just had to join in the fun since I was working with my new
Waffle Flower Postage Collage Christmas Stencil.
You also need the die and the Postage Collage stamp set
to make it complete.  The die can be used for so many other
cards too, just by stamping or die cutting small images to fill the
blanks, I had so much FUN with this set and they
also have others to add to it as well.
I did make a 'booboo' on my first stenciled one though,
I stenciled the what was suppose to be the cheeks on the
reindeer black, whoops, hence the card that I created
with all the images cut apart, in the end I did stencil just a reindeer.

My first card, all the samples I saw they added a sentiment
but on these two cards I decided to leave it off, for now at least!


My second card, the one I cut apart.  I added a bit of twine to
this one and used kraft paper for my base.


These were a lot of fun to create and I have 7 more
panels cut to use, but tomorrow I have arriving the new
Wall Flower Fall postage stencil arriving so
will be saving some of those panels for that.

Entering the following challenges:
NBUS .... Never before been used Schtuff





11 comments:

HilaryJane said...

I do love that set, it is on my wish list. You have used it brilliantly. Looking forward to seeing the others xx

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Beautiful cards, Diane! Love everything postage!! Thanks for playing along with our Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

Von Marie said...

Your cards are Amazing!!!! I love the design!! Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Falling For The Holidays Linky Party!!!

Bonnie said...

Love the first one especially without sentiment. So festive and cheery.

Loll said...

Both cards are fabulously creative, Diane! You have filled each postage stamp with bright, colourful, happy images. Great work! xx

Crafting Queen said...

Love these cards. Hugs Anesha x

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, so cute! I love the details of the stencil and you did a fabulous job with it!

Bunny said...

I just saw this set. I love it. Excellent job. [Bunny]

Darnell said...

Great recovery, Diane! Two excellent Christmas cards with these fun vintage postage designs! I also love all the cheery colors! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Karen L K said...

So cute and such fun! I just got this in the mail today so I am glad to see what you did.

Judy Woodland said...

Super cute, looks like a lot of fun. I'm gonna have to pull mine out, you did a fabulous job. Your color choices are perfect. LOVE it.