Saturday, October 21, 2023

Sketch 737

A new sketch is starting today at Sketch Saturday and it is an easy one! 


I once again got into my papers I had pulled from my bags of scraps to try and use up!
I also used a laser die cut from Hot Off The Press that I have had forever and
trying to use up, I now have seven images left to use out of the 12 in the book, getting there!
The sentiment is Easy Expressions from The Ton.


Fun things about sketches is you can make them your own as I did by adding the sentiment,
as long as you can see the sketch in there somewhere you are good!
Won't 'you' join us at Sketch Saturday?


1 comment:

Carol L said...

What a pretty take on the sketch with these soft blue and yellow colors. I really like that die-cut piece with the flowers and the multi-colored sentiment too.